Top Pregnancy Early Signs
Many women start noticing the signs of pregnancy from the moment of conception while others do not experienced any symptoms until the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. Signs and symptoms of pregnancy vary from woman to woman. Many women can experience all the listed signs and symptoms while other can experienced few or none of them.
Very early signs of pregnancy
- The very early sign or first sign of pregnancy is a missed period. However, missing a period may be due to other reasons like illness, stress, sudden increase in weight etc.
- Many women experienced light bleeding or spotting around 10 to 12 days after conception. This is called implantation bleeding. This bleeding or spotting is definitely not like your normal menstrual flow.
- Mood swings is very common in pregnant woman due to hormonal changes.
Other top Symptoms of pregnancy
- Sudden increase in appetite can be one sign of pregnancy, but do not consider it a reliable sign in all cases.
- Women do not like the taste of foods which they usually liked before pregnancy.
- Pregnant woman may suffer from headache due to increase in blood circulation and several hormonal changes.
- Morning sickness is one sign that many pregnant women experience. It can be severe in case of first pregnancy.
- Seventy percent of pregnant women suffer from nausea.
- Vomiting is another symptom that can be an indication of pregnancy.
- Extreme fatigue is very common sign of pregnancy. Pregnant woman has to go through a lot of hormonal changes and has to adjust her body with the new changes.
- Fainting or dizziness can be found in early pregnancy in women due to drop in blood pressure.
- As the baby grows in the uterus it increases the pressure on the bladder resulting in frequent urination.
- Hormonal changes in the body disturb the whole digestive system. It is quite common that a pregnant woman suffers from constipation.
- Tenderness in the breasts is another prominent symptom of pregnancy. Generally, pregnant women have increased sensitivity around the areola.
- Increase in size of the mammary glands. Itís the preparation for the anticipated task of feeding the baby.
- Pregnant woman may notice that her areola has become dark and also increased in diameter. Veins become more visible on mammary gland.
- Larger size of the uterus.
- In the second trimester of pregnancy there is significant increase in baby movement in the uterus.
- Fetal heart sound is one of the definite symptoms of pregnancy. It can be heard using a stethoscope.
- Positive home pregnancy test can be an indication of pregnancy, which can be confirmed by doing further tests.
- Sonography or pregnancy ultrasound positively detects pregnancy.